In the context of +Resilient project, Greek Free Open Source Software Society, with the contribution of all +Resilient partners, has organized 6 webinars aiming at enhancing the project partners’ and stakeholders’ knowledge and experience and prepare them to provide innovative services to the stakeholders of the project in the participating countries (Italy, Spain, Slovenia, Croatia, Portugal, France, Greece and Albania).
The six webinars were held between November 2020 and February 2021. Their scope was the exchanging of knowledge between the partners and the improvement of their skills in specific fields like open data, social entrepreneurship and social innovation. The acquired expertise has also helped the partners to organize the pilot activities and transfer the knowledge to project’s stakeholders aiming at supporting them and tackle specific social difficulties.
The partners collaborated on the selection of topics and provided the necessary contribution for the organization of online training sessions. According to the needs of the stakeholders involved in the pilot activities, and the expertise, knowledge and know - how of the participating organizations in the project, +Resilient partners selected the topics of the webinars:
- +Resilient 1st webinar “Presentation of +Resilient Open Data Platform”, held on 30/11/2020 by Greek Free Open Source Software Society;
- +Resilient 2nd webinar “Ideation tools and techniques for public service design and social innovation”, held on 18/12/2020 by Veneto Region;
- +Resilient 3rd webinar “Monitor and evaluation methods for social innovation”, held on 15/01/2021 by Aix-Marseille University;
- +Resilient 4th webinar “Supporting social entrepreneurship and social responsibility”, held on 28/01/2021 by Foundation for Partnership and Civil Society Development / RCDI – Development and Innovation Network;
- +Resilient 5th webinar “Use of Open Data”, held on 02/02/2021 by Technological Institute of Aragon;
- +Resilient 6th webinar “Key elements of Social Digital Innovation”, held on 26/02/2021 by Open University of Catalonia.
Key objectives of the project are to increase the capacity of the 4-Helix stakeholders of the project, provide improved recommendation policies and support services to improve growth and employment as well as to support the SVRCs through pilot activities which will include capacity building seminars, knowledge transfer activities and innovative services. The strengthening of the transnational SVRC network to find common solutions capable of promoting scalability, portability, mobility and policy improvement in the MED region will be achieved in national and transnational level according to the action plans that +Resilient partners developed.
All webinars are recorded and available together with additional educational materials on +Resilient project’s web platform OpenSocialCluster: https://opensocialclusters.eu/news-and-events/