February 26th, 2021, 10:00 – 13:00 (CET)
The goal of the webinar is to provide insights on how to identify, generate and consolidate social digital innovation within organizations to make them more resilient. The webinar will transfer the results of the transnational study produced by the +Resilient project and will count on stakeholders with expert knowledge on social digital innovation.
The specific objectives of the webinar are:
- Provide analytical and practical tools on how identify social digital innovation.
- Identify professional skills and organizational settings to generate an inclusive social digital innovation for resilient organizations
- Offer practical tools to analyze the sustainability of technological social innovations, as well as what actions allow it to adapt to new contexts and generate networks.
It is addressed to all stakeholders who are interested in implementation social digital innovation within their organizations.
It is organized by GenTIC-IN3, Open University of Catalonia (UOC) and will count on experts from:
- GenTIC, Internet Interdisciplinary Institute, Open University of Catalonia: Lídia Arroyo, Dr Jörg Müller.
- National Association of Italian Municipalities (ANCI): Massimo Allulli
- Efficacy of Vocational Training (EFI), Autonomous University of Barcelona: Dr Paloma Valdivia, Dr Carla Quesada
The webinar is open, but registration is required: https://opensocialclusters.eu/resilient-6th-webinar-key-elements-for-social-digital-innovation/
Please register by February 24th, 2021 at latest.