July 5th, 2021, 11:00 – 13:00 (CET)
The webinar will be the occasion to present and discuss the activities carried out so far in the context of +Resilient Project. Many of the activities (pilot actions, study visits, research) entailed the use and development of digital tools. These activities will give some inputs to discuss the potential role of digital tools in fostering social innovation and the creation of clusters with high social vocation and responsiveness.
- Francesca Nadalin – Veneto Region
- +Resilient Platform Presentation:
- Despina Mitropoulou & Kostas Papadimas – GFOSS
- Pilots Presentation:
- Paula Pena – Teresa Gaspar – Itainnova
- Alexandra Mendonca & Ana Catita- RCDI
- Q&A session
- Conclusions – Closing Remarks:
- Massimo Allulli – ANCI
The webinar is open to public, but registration is required. Registration will be open until the 2nd of July and all registered participants will receive the link for participation to the webinar.