The webinar will present the main contributions of the +Resilient Project in the field of the skills for social innovation and sustainable organizations.
October 8th, 2021, 11:00 – 13:00 CET
The webinar will present the main contributions of the +Resilient Project in the field of the skills for social innovation and sustainable organizations. Starting from the +Resilient transnational study on skills and organizational elements assessment to foster social digital innovation, we will present the concrete pilot actions in different regions on the field.
The results of the project has provided new insights in the debate of the future of work by bringing the contributions from social economy and social responsiveness enterprises.
- Introduction: Massimo Allulli – ANCI
PART I. +Resilient Transnational Study on Skills Identification and Development in Social Innovation
- The +Resilient Research Results in the Debate of the Future of Work: Lídia Arroyo – UOC
- Skills and Capabilities for Social Innovation in the Veneto Region: Francesca Nadalin – Veneto Region
PART II. +Resilient Pilot Plan & Stakeholders
- Pilot Plan in Barcelona: Skills Identification and Development in the Care Sector Rosa Panades – Barcelona Activa
- Fundació BCN Formació Professional: The health and care sectors regarding the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Pau Alarcón & Ana Vicente– Fundació BCN Formació Professional
- Conclusions – Closing Remarks: Lídia Arroyo – UOC
The webinar is open to public, but registration is required. Registration will be open until the 6th of October 2021 and all registered participants will receive the link for participation to the webinar.
Register on the following link: https://opensocialclusters.eu/6th-resilient-transfer-webinar-skills-identification-and-development-in-social-innovation/