The webinar will be the occasion to present and discuss activities developed in the framework of +Resilient and that directly involved Public Authorities.
September 29th, 2021, 11:00 – 13:00 CET
The webinar will be the occasion to present and discuss activities developed in the framework of +Resilient and that directly involved Public Authorities. Study visits and pilot actions showed how Local and Regional Governments are key actors in supporting social innovation. The webinar will focus on the lessons learned on the role of Tourism sector in promoting Social Innovation and Clusters with high social vocation and responsiveness.
- Greetings - Chamber of Commerce Treviso Belluno – Italy
- +Resilient project presentation - (Veneto Region – Italy)
- Social Innovation and Tourism – keynote speech - Prof. Maurizio Busacca (University of Venice – Italy)
- The initiatives enacted by the Chamber of Commerce of Treviso Belluno to foster and support social economy and tourism. - Simona Aceto (ECIPA – Italy)
- The contribution of Open Data to tourism services - Duccio Schiavon (Quantitas Srl – Italy)
- Tourism, social innovation, innovative local products in COVID 19 situation on countryside of Styria - Janja Viher, (Prizma Foundation – Slovenia)
- Questions and answers
The webinar is open to public, but registration is required. Registration will be open until the 27th of September 2021 and all registered participants will receive the link for participation to the webinar.
Register on this link: https://opensocialclusters.eu/5th-transfer-webinar-social-innovation-and-tourism/